Saturday 10 May 2014

New Zealand Natural Freebie & 7 For All Mankind Amazing Bargain!!

I call this day my awesome freebie and bargain day!

We went to Dandenong Plaza to buy something and as always, we have to stop by our favorite ice cream store New Zealand Natural. We love this store not only because they have yummy thick shakes, smoothies, ice cream and frozen yogurt but because of their friendly staff! We bought our favorite drink and I saw that they have a promo that you get a free New Zealand Natural lip balm if you buy a smoothie.  Our friendly attendant gave me one and as I love freebies, I was smiling from ear to ear! :)



It smells and feels like a cocoa butter lip balm. I've been using it all day to test it and my lips are still soft and not chapped or flaky. I like the casing as well and I must say it looks better than most lip balms you can get from the pharmacy. I'm choosy with my lip balms as most lip balms give me chapped lips just after a few hours of using it, but not this one. This is actually pretty good for a freebie. So if you love smoothies, I suggest you try New Zealand Natural and get a freebie and end up a happy girl like me!


Next stop: Paul's Warehouse in Dandenong

We have to buy runners and we decided to go to Paul's Warehouse as they have these awesome buy 1 get 1 free deals all year round. We end up buying 2 pairs for $119.99 with their deal. You can buy 1 pair only but it will be for $69.99 so might as well get the deal and save $20. You can also buy from their website here. However, if you're like me who wants to try it out and see the products first, I'll be suggesting that you check a lot of styles that you might like as it's sometimes hard to get your size and it's best if you have a lot of options to choose from.

But, that's not my big bargain from Paul's Warehouse! As we were about to checkout I noticed a rack full of jeans and I decided to check them out. The rack is the first thing you'll see when you enter the store but most people don't take notice of it as the price for that rack is not posted in full view. Lucky, I decided to check it out and guess what, I got a pair of 7 For All Mankind jeans for just $1!! Yes, just ONE DOLLAR!! And, I'm sharing this find 'cause I'm just so ecstatic about it!

SRP $239 and getting it for just $1 is just really crazy!!





7 For All Mankind is a US Brand that's also Made in USA. Quality is good and I like its textile.



Please excuse the tag! Too excited to have pictures taken! LOL


It's actually a low waist flared jeans but because I'm so short you can't see the full effects of its flared style and ended up looking like a straight cut.


This is the part I don't like! The pockets are placed too low making my almost non existent bum totally disappear!
But hey, for $1 I'm not complaining!!


My crazy but fave pic of the lot!


So, if  you still haven't bought your mum a Mother's Day present, head to Paul's Warehouse Dandenong first thing in the morning and get her this crazy $1 7 For All Mankind Jeans!


Now tell me, have you gotten a crazy deal lately? I would love to hear about it!



Thanks for reading!

Keep on smiling!  :)


xoxo   Mia








No comments:

Post a Comment