Wednesday 28 January 2015

Priceline 40% Off Skincare Haul 2015

Hi there!

If you don't know yet, Priceline is having their twice a year 40% off sale on all skincare products!

And, since I'm in need of some items I decided to buy some and stock up a little bit.

I was also in search of chemical free creams that's good for someone who suffers from skin asthma and I got some good recommendation from fellow Beautyheaven member Petal. :)


So, here's what I got!



I told myself I'm only going to buy a few things but when you see products that you like on the Clearance Rack and that elusive Australis Contouring & Highlighting Kit, my plan was automatically ditched!



3x Olay Regenerist Replacement Brush
Burt's Bees Lipgloss in Rosy Dawn
Burt's Bees Lipgloss in Ruby Moon
Hope's Relief Therapeutic Cream
Billy Goat Soap Intensive Balm



These are the items that I did not buy for myself.  The creams are for my mom who suffers from skin asthma and hopefully it will work for her. I recently gave my mom an Olay Cleansing brush set and she's loving it so I was lucky when I found the Olay Replacement Brushes on the Clearance Rack for $5 each which is normally $10 each. It's 40% off too so I only paid $3 each and I'm very happy with this purchase. It contains 2 brushes in 1 box.

I also found this wonderful Burt's Bees Lipgloss on the Clearance Rack for $5 which is half the original price. One was scanned the original price on checkout but both got scanned for 40% off as well even though they're not skincare products so I'm still a happy chappy!





Essenza Clense & Refresh Facial Wipes
Swisspers Facial Wipes with mango extracts
2x Neutrogena Face & Body Bar
Montagne Jennesse Green Tea Peel Off Mask


I use facial wipes everyday to cleanse my face from makeup every time I come home from work so I usually buy the ones that are on sale but Essenza and Swisspers are my favorites! They are very moist which is what I like with my facial wipes. The Swisspers one that's pictured above smells heavenly of mango and leaves your skin clean and smelling really nice! The Neutrogena bars are back ups and I love that it's fragrance free and doesn't dry your skin. I'll be trying the Montagne Jennesse mask for the 1st time as I've been missing using a peeling mask. I feel like the regular masks doesn't really remove my whiteheads unlike peeling masks.


Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
A'kin Rosehip Oil
Botani Rescue Acne Cream
Swisspers Blot-off Oil Tissues


I haven't used pore strips for ages and I think it's time to do some deep cleansing and Biore is a brand I like. I got a sample of the A'kin Rosehip Oil and I really love the smell of it! I usually buy Sukin but it the smell is not that nice but tolerable so I'm happy to try another brand. Botani is another chemical free brand and this acne cream has lots of rave reviews and I currently have heaps of pimples so I tested this out right away. It's moss green and instantly soothes your skin but it dries up like a chalky paste so it's best to use during night time only. I saw the Swisspers blotting tissue and was reminded that I've been letting myself shine my brightest at work, primers just don't work for my oily face. I think it's time to use blotting tissues again!


Australis AC On Tour Contouring & Highlighting Kit



This is my fave purchase today even though it's not a skincare product. This has been launched last year but it's always sold out and I found out that they started restocking them last Monday and lucky me I got the last one from the shelf! I know this will sell out very quickly. There's not a lot of affordable contouring palettes so I'm happy to practice my contouring with this one. I know the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contouring Palette is the cult product but for budget conscious ladies like me, this will do, for now!  :)




Have you done a Priceline haul as well?
Have you tried any of the items I bought?


I would love to hear your thoughts and do a comparison! :)


Keep on smiling!



xoxo Mia



12 comments:

  1. Bioré forever!
    RHO is one of the things I want to try, but I've got a few products to use up first. You didn't go too crazy, their 40% off time is when it's worth stocking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Biore is love! I'm currently using their Charcoal Cleanser and I love the cooling effect!
      RHO really makes a difference on my skin the next day and I reckon you try it. You'll love it too! :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Congrats on finding the Australis palette!! It's like trying to find a unicorn.... impossible! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I actually said "Yes!" quite loudly when I spotted the last one and the old lady behind me looked at me weirdly! haha
      Have you found it too?

      Delete
  3. Nice range of products! I'm heading off to Priceline today. I hope they still have the products that I want. Sometimes their shelves look completely empty after these sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get lucky and got the items you're looking for? It's pretty devastating when the one item you like is sold out!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, great haul, hun!! I avoided Priceline, I don't know how, but I did it! LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I admire your restraining power Indie! You're a superwoman! :)
      I intended to avoid it but I got some good recommendations for body creams from Petal and I ended up getting heaps of items!

      Delete
  5. Great haul! The A'Kin rose hip oil looks lovely :) and the Billie Goat Soap eczema moisturiser is great - my boyfriend liked it when I got it for him :)

    Ash / The Beauty Collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The A'kin RHO smells lovely too! It's good to know there's another person recommending Billie Goat. Hope it will work wonders for my mom! :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, great haul! I love my Olay cleansing brush so I always make sure I have a few of the brushes spare too. My faves out of this lot are the Burt's Bees, Akin & Billie Goat Soap products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Foreo Luna but I've always wanted to try the Olay cleansing brush! I should have bought one and now I can't because of my spending ban! lol
      Does your Priceline have the replacement brushes on sale too for $5? It's such a bargain!

      Delete